Traditional Insurance Company Support
Bartlett Actuarial Group is an independent actuarial consulting firm with offices throughout the country. We offer thorough, thoughtful, and independent “best in class” services to the insurance and risk management services industry.
Our credentialed actuaries have over 100 years of combined experience in providing actuarial services to insurance companies, governmental entities, and regulators. All of our actuaries follow a strict code of ethics and maintain the confidentiality of our client’s data and proprietary financial information. Our actuaries have experience with a broad array of property and casualty lines of business.
Bartlett was named one of the top 35 actuarial firms by BESTS in 2009 for Net Premiums Written.
Bartlett can act as your appointed actuary or supplement your existing actuarial department with the following actuarial services:
- Rate and Form Filing Support
- Analysis of Reinsurance Contracts
- Independent Loss Reserve Analyses
- Statements of Actuarial Opinion
- Schedule P Preparation / Review
- Rate Development & Analysis
- Rate Monitoring and Comparison Tools
- Competitor Analyses
- State or Region Rate Reviews
- Statistical Reporting
- Loss Projections
- Loss Control
- Application/Database Development
For more information, please contact us at 843-377-0993.