William N. Bartlett, FCAS, MAAA
Principal and President
Over 35 years experience as a property/casualty actuary, including:
- President, Bartlett Actuarial Group, Ltd.
- Senior Vice President of Actuarial Services – Willis Group Holdings
- Senior Consulting Actuary – Ernst & Young
- Vice President and Chief Actuary – Sedgwick James
- Assistant Vice President and Pricing Actuary – Continental Insurance Company
Professional Designations and Affiliations:
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- Fellow, Casualty Actuarial Society
- Director, Board of Directors, Arizona Captive Insurance Association – 2007, 2008, 2009
- Director, Captive Insurance Council of DC, Board of Directors, 2010, 2011. 2012
- Membership, Captive Insurance Associations of all major on-shore domiciles including Arizona, DC, Delaware, Montana, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont
- Membership, Insurance Managers Association of Cayman
- Membership, SC Risk and Insurance Management Society
Risk Management Solutions:
Bartlett Actuarial Group’s major practice area is Property and Casualty Insurance. We assist businesses, non profits and governmental agencies meet the challenges faced with obtaining affordable insurance and in optimizing their existing insurance programs.
Within this practice area we have five Disciplines focused on client support:
- Alternative Risk Transfer Programs (Captives, Risk Retention Groups and Self-Insurance Programs)
- Traditional Insurance Programs
- State Regulatory Support
- Expert Witness Support
- Mergers and Acquisitions
For more information, please contact Bill at email@example.com
or at (843) 377-0993
Search the site
Only the Best for Our Clients
Bartlett Actuarial Group has the depth of a large firm and the personal touch of a small firm.
Credentialed actuaries will be involved in every project.
All of our opinions are peer reviewed.
We look forward to using our 100 plus years of experience to assist your firm in managing its risk.