|The Bartlett Actuarial Group, Ltd. is an independent property and casualty actuarial and risk management consulting firm offering services to a nationwide clientele. We have three offices, one in Charleston, SC, one in Phoenix, AZ and one in Burlington, VT. The goal of our firm is to support the establishment, implementation, and management of successful risk management/insurance programs designed to fit the individual needs of our clients.
We will provide superior independent actuarial consulting services and innovative risk management solutions to meet the serious challenges faced in today's insurance market.
We can help you with:
Alternative Risk Finance Programs (Captive Insurance, Risk Retention Groups, Self Insurance programs)
Traditional Insurance Programs
Mergers & Acquisitions
Expert Witness Services
Run Off Support
Health Insurance Programs
We service businesses of many sizes from the very large Fortune 500, to the mid size construction companies to small medical offices. Many of our clients include non-profits, governmental and regulatory agencies. We have listed below some of our recent clients as well as samples of our actuaries' past clients.
Types of Clients
Industry segments of our clients
- Captive Insurance Companies and Risk Retention Groups domiciled in Arizona, DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Montana, South Carolina, Montana, Nevada, Vermont, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman, Hawaii and other off-shore locations
- Self Insured companies in multiple industries
- Self Insured municipalities
- State Departments of Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance Companies
- Independent Insurance Agents
- Medical and Healthcare Organizations
- Construction Companies
- Educational Institutions
- Global Consumer Products Companies
- Global Food Production and Services Corporations
- International Chemical Research and Production Corporations
- Major Media Company (Print, T.V. Cable)
- Major Domestic Logging and Paper Production Company
- Municipal and state governments
- Condominium Organizations
- Warranty Companies
We can offer independent opinions or become your actuarial department.
Independent. We are in your corner. We have no conflicts of interest. Our only goal is to offer our clients thorough, thoughtful and independent advice.
Experience. Put our actuaries combined 75 years of experience to work for you. When managing the complexities of your insurance programs, experience is invaluable.
Competitive Rates. Please ask us for a bid on your program. We will offer you a fair and reasonable rate.
Personal Involvement. We value ongoing dialogue with our clients. Our services will be specifically tailored to meet your needs. Credentialed actuaries will be involved with every project.